Skip to content
- Over 40 years of combined Property Management experience.
- Over 50 real estate agents who access our inventory.
What We Do For You:
- Maintain your property. We have established and experienced plumbers, electricians, maintenance companies, window washers, carpet cleaners, housekeepers, gardeners and painters.
- Screen all potential tenants with credit checks and call all references and former landlords. Keep an open line of communication with our homeowners. You need to know the status of your property.
- Collect rent when necessary. Make sure late fees are received. We have strict policies in place to minimize problem areas. Offer mortgage payment service out of the rent(s) received as well as HOA payments.
- Send your revenue check no later than the 13th of each month but usually by the 10th of each month. Direct Deposit of your revenue check is available, either locally or by mail.
- Provide you with computer-generated Profit & Loss statements every month with your revenue check. Issue year-end statements and 1099s for no-hassle tax preparation. Office location offers your property maximum exposure when it is available for rent.
- Advertise your property on our website, Craigs List, and maintain a rental list in our office.
- Monthly commission ranging from 7% to 10% of the gross rent(s) received.
- No set-up fees.
- Placement-only fee: $750.00 or 50% of gross rent, whichever is greater.